Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silent-IQ

What CD-R programe is the best under win2k for copyng protec

LOL the fact that its protected has nothing to do with it. If your looking for a good iso/bin burner I recommend cdr-win for win2k. Or fireburner now supports win2k. <a href="www.fireburner.com">www.fireburner.com</a>

Fireburner only does bin-cue I think but its a great program.

I love winoncd 3.6, I wonder if it will work when i switch to win2k pro? im using win98 now

------------------

***TRUST YOUR TECHNOLUST***

Here is how you copy so called "copy-protected" games. Im not sure if this post will be deleted or not so read it while you can.

Step 1. Copy the contents of the CD to the HD

Step 2. Burn on to a CD

Step 3. Find a no CD crack for the game. I recommend www.megagames.com

Step 4. Play and Enjoy

hehe...but when it comes to sims...isnt it that then i have to have the entire game on the HD?? isnt there a way to make it read from the cd? smile

Hey mate listen to what he said copy to hard drive then BURN ONTO CD AND FIND CRACK you can then delete it from your hard drive mate you dont have to keep the whole game on your hard drive as well.

P.S

Thanks for that tip mate i did not know that.

Works for most games unless they check to see if it is a valid CD. But most non cd-key games will work that way. The only 2 games off hand I know wouldnt work would be half-life and starcraft

Sorry Silent mate that sounded bad "listen to what he said" i did not see the question marks anyway hope i helped sorry mate.

------------------

MAC

Hehe, no probs mac...my fault..did read as i was suppose to...have to much probs with my machine right now that i cant think about anything else then trowing it out of my room window...hehe smile

thanx for your help guys! smile

The easiest and most acurate way to backup copy protected cds is with CloneCD. the new version works perfectly in W2K, it doesn't use an ASPI layer, and it can record most copy protected stuff without the use of cracks as long as you have compatible hardware. That is the only downfall of CloneCD. www.elaborate-bytes.com is the link, and no i don't work for them, or get any money for suggesting it, i just think it is a really nice little proggy.

laugh

BlaZeR2

[This message has been edited by BlaZeR2 (edited 03 March 2000).]