Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tekuila

Win2k and Age Empires II

I have a Problem, i can successfuly run Age of Kings with the no cd win2k crack of gamecopy, but sometimes when i´m playing Windows closes my game unexpectedly (this is very annoing when playing in the zone). I have win 2k final 2195 build and a PIII500 128Mb, GeForce.... Pleeease Help...

no problem here with former TNT2 and now G400. expect your geforce have no problem too since it uses same driver as TNT2. Are you overclocking? I used to have same problem with my old Celeron 266 when overclock to 4x112, but problem gone when it is at 4x103.

No, i´m not overclocking, and i have the latest driver from the Creative European site. :((

Quote:
Originally posted by APV:

no problem here with former TNT2 and now G400. expect your geforce have no problem too since it uses same driver as TNT2. Are you overclocking? I used to have same problem with my old Celeron 266 when overclock to 4x112, but problem gone when it is at 4x103.

try the tech support forum at matrox.com, i saw someone with G400 has same problem check to see the solution that they offer work for you.

one more thing, if it only happens while you are playing in the zone. it has something to do with sync error, check mircosoft support site.