Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spacey

FTP Program

What FTP programs do you guys use under RC2? I tried CuteFTP 3.02 but it keeps crashing...anyone got any ideas to anything better? WS_FTP maybe?

-Spacey-

CuteFTP 2.8 all da way.. Cute3.0 even crashes under Win98 for me frown.gif but 2.8 seems to be rock stable.

Thanks, I tried out BulletProof FTP. Pretty impressed with such a small program I might add.

I use CuteFTP 3.3 beta and I have no problems... the beta 3.5 crashes every few minutes...

CuteFTP 3.0 works fine for me, i also used the 3.02 version wich crashed every time i tried

Ummm ... what about the ultra-cool FTP support built right into Windows 2000? Am I missing something?

Bullet Proof FTP 1.13...the best of the best, without them ugly as funk icon's in the newer version...works great in RC2 for me! You MUST use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use FTP Explorer.

It has all the features you need and is easy to use.

Also, it is freeware making it even better wink.gif.

I once used FTP control but got sick of the complexity for simple FTP wich can be done using command line interface.

Felix

------------------

-------------------------

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

WOW, you know, i would have said Leech FTP all the way.... but now that i've tried Smart FTP.... MUCH BETTER...

Thanks for the info!

[This message has been edited by in_ur_face (edited 18 December 1999).]