Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
5t3ph3n

ahead vs. adaptec

someting really pisses me off: i like nero a lot but also directCD (don't care bout resources). I DON'T want to mess with EZCD but direct CD is (on purpose?)incompatible with NERO! s$#t frown

yet another worthless post, who cares?? Go buy yourself a little notepad and write down all of the things that piss you off, rip them out and crumble them up and all of your worries will go away.

well, maybe it's worthless to you but not for many other users who have cd-rw drives... anyway maybe i misunderstood your spirit... but in your words... who cares wink

ok, i just saw some of "THE MAN"'s EDDIEsomething posts (THE MAN's exact words smile

1)Topic: Voodoo 3 3500 in Win2k

EddiE314 The Man

posted 17 February 2000 14:39

"TV out on the voodoo3's suck" then Seldzar's reply:"WOW now that is just the best post i've seen all day. Try actually having a point or a question or ,heaven forbid, and answer" and finally the man with an astonishing IQ answer "ROFL, i was just saying it sucked, i'm tired and there's no more coffee here.

P.S. TV out on Voodoo3's really does suck..

". and another quote from "the Man": "...Again like many of my other posts, i am merely stating my opinion rather than whining..." (posted 17 February 2000 16:41 under topic:"Predictions" in Hardware).

that's all from "THE MAN" mr. Eddie050 (remember a line from Alien 3 i think ?) wink

[This message has been edited by 5t3ph3n (edited 17 February 2000).]

What a fu#king useless post I mean what dont you have anything better to do

and beside that i have both direct cd and nero running in harmony newest nero and update for direct cd both run fine

[This message has been edited by chopper2000 (edited 17 February 2000).]

if you find it useless then why just ignore it? maybe someonelese find it intersting... dont't push the reply button just to say "What a fu#king useless post I mean what dont you have anything better to do". Seems to me that YOU have nothing better to do...Go chop a tree; you may find it more interesting.

[This message has been edited by 5t3ph3n (edited 17 February 2000).]

i only bothered to post realy just to tell you that i have them booth running

and since that is exactly what i said to myself. I figured I would put it in the post since i was going to reply anyway

you could just state it without being provocative for emphasis. another Eddie case, since 5 min. after you reply under "cd-rw problems" saying "CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" ...

I have direct cd and nero 4.0.8.3 running at the same time as well. While it does warn of imcompatibility when you install nero, there seems to be no conflict that I can find.