Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

Anyone have problems with Partition Magic 5.0 under win2k?

after install, cannot locate it on HDD.

I guess i need the 5.0 to 5.01 patch

sure, my a$$, 30MB download, i can't even log in cause i have a pirated copy. Anyone have the patch or a link to it?

[This message has been edited by EddiE314 (edited 23 April 2000).]

Quote:
Originally posted by EddiE314:
after install, cannot locate it on HDD.

I guess i need the 5.0 to 5.01 patch

sure, my a$$, 30MB download, i can't even log in cause i have a pirated copy. Anyone have the patch or a link to it?

Now he tries to turn NTcompatible into a warez site... I thought this guy was banned from NTCompatible... SHS? Philipp?

[This message has been edited by 5t3ph3n (edited 23 April 2000).]

Partition Magic 5 will not install on W2k. If you really need the 5.01 patch try paying for it. It really doesn't cost that much.

i own Partition Magic 5 retard, i bought it from my friend but he already registered it (that makes it "pirated" as far as PowerQuest is concerned), therefore i cannot gain access to the download section to get the 30MB patch. As far as turning NTC into a Warez site...thats your opinion.

take it easy Eddie! you said you used a pirated copy of PM5, I'm sure that everyone on this board assumed you downloaded a warez copy, you had no reason to go after 5t3ph3n and/or Ge0ph

didn't go after ge0ph, he's cool. i know people assume, "I" assume that 80% of the people on this site have pirated copies of win2k (i know "I" do), maybe i'm right and maybe i'm wrong. People make mistakes and people have bad days. But thats no reason to say:

"...Now he tries to turn NTcompatible into a warez site... I thought this guy was banned from NTCompatible... SHS? Philipp?..."

Quote:
Originally posted by EddiE314:
i own Partition Magic 5 retard, i bought it from my friend but he already registered it (that makes it "pirated" as far as PowerQuest is concerned), therefore i cannot gain access to the download section to get the 30MB patch. As far as turning NTC into a Warez site...thats your opinion.

you' re at least pathetic. if you bought it from your friend as you claim (hehehe..), you must then have the s/n. Anyway, as moderators have told you, you should have left NTCompatible about a week ago.

I am pissed, all the patch does it let you make 2 freaken rescue disks, What a load of **** 30 megs for this, uter crap,

5t3ph3n - what are you talking about, no one has told me to leave. You worry about the littlest thing. Pathetic? oh, not me, i believe thats you. And yes, i do have the s/n, but my friend already registered it.

[This message has been edited by EddiE314 (edited 24 April 2000).]