Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sebnet

Where can i found AOL 6.0 ??

AOL Sucks why the hell would anyone want to use it? But anyway if there is such a thing as AOL 6.0, which I have never heard of, I would imagine some idiot, determined enough to get it, might attempt it at aol.com as it is the company's website.

------------------

My System

Dell Demension XPS T500

Triple Boot Windows 2000 Pro 2195 / Windows Whistler Pro 2250 / Windows Millennium Final

PIII @ 500 Mhz (with after market heatsink and dual fan)

128 Megs PC133 Ram

TNT2 Ultra Graphics Card (with the core and memory overclocked by 20 Mhz and dual voodoo coolers)

3Com 10/100 Ethernet Card

3Com 56k Modem

12.6 Gig IBM HD

40X CD Rom Drive

100 Mb Zip Drive

420, you're right-on about AOL, but I must say, that was one helluva warm welcome you gave the new poster here. I'm sure he'll rush to post more questions, considering the erudite response he got to that one.

Whassamatta, run out of swag? wink

------------------

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" -Adolph Hitler, 1935

GayOL users arent welcome here anyway. They should stick to their nice cosy GayOL interface where its nice and secure from the dangers of the internet.

Only the finest organic homegrown being smoked here and the suppy is plentiful. I don't think that my post was that harsh we are after all talking about an AOL user.

I saw a link on here: http://betatester.tin.it/en/index.htm

awhile back. There may also be a link I posted previously in this forum if you use the search feature.

*DosFreak sheds a tear. NT is losing it's stableness as it goes more and more mainstream..... frownfrownfrownfrown

------------------

C:\Dos

C:\Dos\Run

\Run\Dos\Run

That DOS joke will never die... and never get old... I love it!

I so wish I had my old 386 that booted DOS from a 5 1/4. I don't know exactly what I would do with it, but I wish I had it smile.

-bZj

anyone remember that one guy that was in here that said in order to get all your games to run you have to install DOS on windows 2000? NOW THAT WAS FUNNY

Quote:
Originally posted by Four and Twenty:
Only the finest organic homegrown being smoked here and the suppy is plentiful. I don't think that my post was that harsh we are after all talking about an AOL user.

Yes, I realize we have a misguided AOL user. But with proper training, quidance, and a few swift kicks, who knows? We may yet convert him to the Dark Side! wink

P.S. Homegrown, compost and chicken manure, still growin' wink

I am running a version of AOL that works with my Windows 2000 setup. A friend got it for me so I don't know where to get it.

I must agree in saying that AOL users dont belong on the web. They dont deserve to even be using computers. I swear, AOL causes more problems then it solves. If you dont understand what I mean, ask anyone who chats in an AOL chat room how much hell it is osmetimes. Anyway..AOL 5.0 SHOULD work on NT, since they say its written for it. Tho knowing AOL..it prob wont work. AOL 6.0. well..If its BETA..STAY AWAY!! AOL will do something stupid like track you for using it illegally or something. They are dumb like that...

------------------

Now inc.

http://www.now-incorporated.com

Quote:
...why do you have to put down pot smokers?

EddiE314, put DOWN the joint. Carefully R-E-A-D the posts here.

Better now?
wink

Plz do not flame AOL users.

They have been corrupted, intoxicated or have smoked -or drunk- the wrong stuff. Maybe they have grown up among Apple boxes (arrrrrggghhh...)???

They are just innocent lost souls we have to help to find their way back to the ancient and black art of PC hacking.

THC 129

yes, we all remember the DOS to install Windows 2000 thing...now...i'm still here, and if you didn't realize that I was still here, you should read more posts more often