Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phill626

Winoncd 3.8 and EZ creator 5

does anyone know where i could get these programs and has anyone tried them with whistler 2428

thanks

You should absolutely avoid those programs. They destroy your registry and are not compatible with effective programs like CDRWin 4.0 or Nero Burning Rom.

They are almost impossible to remove and a new Windows installation is the only solution to get rid of them. Get them from Adaptec (Roxio offshoot specializes in CD burner software) but beware.

i like Easy CD Creator 3.5b and c, 4.0 deluxe just seemed like it slowed my system down after install, how does 5 run (i didn't even know it was out yet!)

Adaptec easy cd creator and Nero I would avoid in Windows 2000, CDRWIN works flawlessly if you buy it !!! dont try and crack unless you collect coasters its heavily protected againt piracy !!! biggrin.gif

i have used EZ CD 4 nero and CDrwin and DirectCD and all have worked fine for me as long as i have the right ASPI layer on my box. As for EZ CD5 working in Whistler no it doesnt at least my copy won't it starts the install then just quits.

also don't ask for links to full version software in this forum. Many people here are in or are associated with the 'scene' but we don't give out links due to moderator requests.